Monday, April 2, 2012

Back Yard Camping

I've been wanting to let the kids camp out in the back yard for a while now. My good friend Carrie gave us her son's old tent, so I decided Spring Break would be the perfect time to get it out and have some fun.  I set the kids up with a couple of movies and their sleeping bags, closed the gate to the back yard, and opened the window just in case something wild went on out there.  I ended up deciding to sleep in the living room to be closer to the door with my babies outside.

Here they are all settled in :)
Unfortunately, Olivia got scared around midnight and came in to her bed.  I knew Tyler would love staying out there, but I just couldn't leave him out there by himself, and I sure wasn't staying out there.  So, I brought him in to his bed, closed the window, and went to bed myself.  The next morning, of course, we fixed our breakfast and headed straight back out to the tent :).

No comments:

Post a Comment