Friday, May 18, 2012

Last Day of School!

We've had a great year this year, despite the ups and downs, meetings, med changes, "blue days," "pink days," being grounded, a broken foot, and a few other unexpected events.... we were very fortunate to have terrific teachers for both kids, and that both of them learned a lot this year, and had fun.

Here's my baby on her last day as a second grader... *sigh*
 And here's my upcoming FIRST GRADER!!!! on his last day of Kindergarten :( The pig on his head was from the end of the year play they did.  Tyler's line was "We need to stop griping, we need to stop squawking. Lets think up a plan, enough of this talking!" (can you tell I practiced it with him a time or two...lol).

WOW how the time has flown!!!!!!!!!!! These kids are SO BIG and they make me SO PROUD!!!! I love them Love Them LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment