Friday, May 11, 2012

Take me out to the ball game :)

Today, we had time to swing by Zaxby's for some dinner and a little play time before Tyler's game :).

The kids were SO SWEET (as always). They both wanted to get their own drinks, then they wanted to sit outside.  We ate up all our delicious food, then played around for a few minutes.  Little Mr. and Miss independent, of course, had to take several trips back into the building to refill their drinks. Then, they wanted a quarter for the machines.... I didn't have quarters, so my smartie little children took my nickles and dimes to the cashier to exchange for quarters so that they could get a toy from the quarter machine. They are something else!! I cherish every minute with them!!!




Here are my honeys watching Tyler play ball :)

No comments:

Post a Comment