Saturday, July 7, 2012

But what about my arms?!?!

We celebrated the 4th with my dad's side of the family Saturday, since everyone is so busy during the week. I was in charge of bringing the baked beans. I wanted to make them really good since it was a special occasion, so I put lots of extra delicious ingredients in them, including a pound of bacon! While I was getting everything ready, Tyler asked if he could help.  Well, he didn't have a shirt on and I told him that the grease hurts when it pops on your belly so either put on a shirt, or he could wear Olivia's apron. He put on the apron and pulled the chair over to get ready to help, then I guess it dawned on him that if the grease would hurt popping on his belly, it would probably hurt popping on him anywhere else as well because all of a sudden, he stopped in his tracks, looked up at me, and said in a very concerned yet lively tone: "Hey, what about my hands and arms?" As you can see, problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment