Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Love Boat....

Our second anniversary is March 7th. And since we had an instant family when we got married, we ( I ) decided that we should so something every year on our anniversary for just us two. Last year, Vegas, this year, a cruise!! So why am I already blogging about our anniversary cruise when its not March the 7th yet? because it was $200 cheaper to go during the last week of February instead of the first week of March! Annnnnnnnddddddddddddddd............... It just so happened that we were in the Bahamas on my birthday!!! and the Captain's dinner also just happened to fall on my birthday, so I had a rockin' lobster dinner, followed by DOUBLE dessert!!! I couldn't have planned it better myself!!!!!

Here's the cake they brought me (although it wasn't as good as the tiramisu that I'd just eaten).

Our boat is the one on the right.  We stopped here for a while after we got off to watch that boat in the background back in and tie up. It was pretty cool to see :).



And here we are at Senor Frog's waiting for the Catamaran to come get us to take us snorkeling.


We had a wonderful time, and feel so blessed to be able to do things like this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment