Monday, April 18, 2011

First Outing on the Boat of 2011

It was a little too cold to get in the water, but we had a great time riding around seeing the sights. The kids got to take turns driving, and I even got to drive for the first time.  I hated it!! I'd much rather lay across the front of the boat, get some sun, and look pretty!!


Here's Tyler taking his turn at the wheel. (My sister Lindsey and her boyfriend Matt came with us. That's Matt behind them. I think they enjoyed riding around and relaxing, Lindsey said they were having a lazy day)

 Olivia and Tyler eventually had a splash fight hanging over the side of the boat, but it started out by feeling how cold the water was a little at a time. :)


My Handsome Honey gettin' some sugar from his pretty mama :)



No comments:

Post a Comment