Thursday, April 7, 2011

A great Sunday

A couple of weeks ago, my sister asked if she could take our Aunt Mary out to lunch, and what started as a date for Lindsey and Mary, ended up being a family affair.  Milton and Mary, Lindsey and Matt, Junior and I and the kids all went out for a delicious lunch at IHOP. We had a great time, and a great meal.

We had to pick up our Uncle Milton at New Horizons, and Lindsey was kind enough to bring him his scooter. (he later rode the kids around the parking lot at IHOP...lol... great times :))


After lunch, Junior, Matt, and the kids all went home to take naps.  Lindsey, Milton, Mary and I went for a joy ride, stopped for ice cream, and stopped by Milton and Mary's house for a little yard work.  Uncle Milton put Lindsey to work with power tools, and I have to say, I was extremely impressed!


I supervised (and captured the moment), while Milton and Mary enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL Sunday from the comfort of their front porch :) they are SO SWEET!!




1 comment:

  1. What an awesome day! I bet Mrs. Lance can work a power tool!!

    ReplyDelete