Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us :)

So, our anniversary was a few weeks ago, but the celebration was this week. Here are a few highlights :)

Strolling around seeing the sights :)

Sliding down the rail in Caesar's Palace... I know, I couldn't believe it either, but the boy does keep me laughing.

Seems like everywhere we go, we find racing games to race each other.  This was at the arcade at Circus Circus. I won a free race on mine because I WHOOPED JUNIOR'S BUTT! but I got up before I realized it, and Junior stole me game!!


Winning a few chips never hurts :)


The Paris's Eiffel Tower: view from the bottom...


And, the view from the top!


A little side trip to the Pawn Shop featured on the History Channel's "Pawn Stars"


Holding hands on Freemont Street :). (I know, my eyes are closed, but I liked the picture other than that :) and I was having some serious contact issues)


Our hotel pool, or as Junior says "Motel."  He cracks me up; no matter how big or how nice the resort or hotel is that we stay in, he always referrs to our room as our "Motel Room"... I think he even called our cabin on a cruise we went on our "Motel Room." LOL!!


We had a TOTAL blast!!!!!! I'm so glad I'm married to my boyfriend :).

No comments:

Post a Comment