Friday, January 20, 2012

Another day in Lance Land

I brought a box home from work to help Tyler make a ramp for his monster trucks, but before we got a chance to get our creative juices pumping, Olivia pumped up her creative juices, came in the living room with a beachball, and turned the empty basket into a basketball goal ;)

After a little family and play time, we headed out to the auction with 2 of our friends. Olivia and Tyler got a special treat before leaving:).  Pawpaw called them up to his podium and gave Tyler a model truck with flames on it, and gave Olivia these cool ear muffs.  I'm kind of hoping she forgets about them so I can take them to school and use them :)


And after we got home, it was a rush to get into PJ's and get their teeth brushed, so before I tucked them in, I let them watch an episode of sponge bob with me on the couch. I really enjoy snuggling with my sweeties and savoring every moment of their littleness.... it is quickly fading! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment