Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yaay for a Monday off!!!

This Monday, the kids and I were out of school. Olivia's orthodontist apt was that morning, but we used the afternoon to spend some time in the park.  We came home first to pack a picnic, then headed to the park. What did we pack for a picnic you may wonder? Well, Tyler made Ramen Noodles and packed them in a Tupperware bowl.  Olivia made a salad with thousand island and a turkey sandwich. I brought some chips and salsa.  And for dessert??!?!?! Chocolate Chips!

I must say this might be the strangest picnic I've ever packed, but the kids seemed to enjoy their food, and they definitely enjoyed their play time.  My cousin's husband brought their son Anthony to come play with us too.  They had a blast!! They played so well together while Olivia zipped across the monkey bars about a hundred times! We had a wonderful time and enjoyed a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment