Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So in Love!

The kids are usually pretty good about getting in the bed at bedtime and staying there, but every once in a while one (or both) will come back in the living room for another hug or kiss. Junior will usually hug them and send them packing, but lately, I have not been able to pass up the opportunity to snuggle and love on them until they fall asleep :).
Olivia is usually the one that comes back in to snuggle.  I think the main reason Tyler doesn't come in as much is because we've been letting him fall asleep in our bed, then moving him to his bed before we go to bed. I think he's afraid if he gets out of our bed, we won't let him go back in there ;). I do cherish the opportunity to squeeze that warm cuddley snuggle bug when I take him to bed.  Junior asked him one time why he liked going to sleep in our bed, and he told Junior that he liked us picking him up and carrying him to bed and tucking him in :).  So Sweet! But who couldn't love a face like this!!!???
And of course, you've gotta love my sweet little diva getting ready to rock her little self to school.  I braided her hair before bed while it was wet. We call this the Taylor Swift hair do :).


No comments:

Post a Comment