Thursday, May 26, 2011

A boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do!

I kept my cousins Anthony (4) and Julianna (2) after school the other day until their parents got home from a concert.  I picked them up from their Grammy's house, and as I was catching up with Grammy and PawPaw, Anthony was getting more and more impatient.  He was ready to GO play with Tyler.  So after about the 4th time he asked if we could go, I told him to go to the car, get Julianna buckled in, and toot the horn 2 times, and I'd come out there and we could go. I smiled to myself as I watched him think about it, then he takes action!!

So, he goes over to Julianna, and says come on, its time to go, they sweetly join hands, walk out to the car, and proceed to try to do what I asked.  After a few minutes of letting them work, Grammy and I come out there to see Anthony climbing over to the driver seat to toot the horn.  Then he informs me that he could only get one side buckled.  We told him good job, and we're proud of him for trying.... and here's the result of his handywork :).


Pretty cute, huh?!?! Needless to say, we left then :).

No comments:

Post a Comment