Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A little planning goes a long way... and a little spontaneity never hurt either...

I think I look forward to lake afternoons more than the kids do.  So I get packed up, complete with peanut butter, bread, snacks, capri suns, sand toys, and swim suits!
The spontaneous part, was when I decided to pick up our cousin, Anthony, on the way to get the kids... too bad Ant's allergic to peanutbutter!!! So his mom packed him up some ham and cheese to make his sammy with :). We Mommys are magical like that :).
The kids were excited to see Anthony, excited to play.... but Miss Olivia didn't do her homework like she was supposed to, so the boys got to play while she finished her work, and I made the sandwiches.  Then a little quick-change for the girls, and dinnertime.... picnic in the sand!!! *sigh*



Good times!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment