Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last day of First Grade

Olivia's last day of first grade was yesterday, and her Birthday is tomorrow.  We will have cupcakes for her at daycare on her actual birthday, but I wanted her to get to do something special with her class too, so I brought in muffins and juice.  They were having the end of the year party that afternoon, and I knew they'd already have cupcakes and junk for that afternoon, so we had "Birthday Breakfast." That way, I'd get to be there for the fun.  Olivia didn't even eat any muffins, but she was so happy about passing them out to everyone else.  She cracks me up.  The juices came in packs of 10, and there are 21 students, so I brought Olivia a Sierra Mist out of the refrigerator in case everyone was there, and I called it a "special birthday girl drink" since she doesn't usually get a whole can, especially not at 7:45 am.  She may not have wanted any part of the muffins, but she sure was glad to have that drink :). Here's me and my first grader, for the last time :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment