Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First day of School

Olivia starts Second Grade and Tyler Starts Kindergarten! The school parking lot was packed, of course, for the first day, but luckily, I pulled into the last spot on the left... Score (or so I thought - I'll revisit that thought in a minute).

So we head into school, hand in hand (except I scooted ahead to get a pic)

The kids knew right where to go to get to their classes, and had a great time jumping in to their new groove. Olivia was slightly reluctant, but I think it was just for the attention.  She (they both) ended up having a wonderful day.

So on my way out, to rush to school in order to make it in time for MY first day, I find that some JERK has parked her jeep suv right behind my car! I was IRATE! I'll spare you the details, and my ugly thoughts, but about 10 minutes later, she came out and left.  I was a little late, but didn't miss my morning duty or anything like that, so in the end, it turned out okay. I also had a good first day of school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment