Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Serious about Playing

When I got home from school, Tyler was in the middle of changing clothes.  When he was finished, he was wearing his baseball pants, a shirt with a number on the back, and  his cleats! He asked me if I'd come outside and throw the ball to him so he could bat, and I said I would.  I turned to get my tennis shoes back on that I wore to school today, and when I looked up, Tyler was bringing me my cleats (they were still by the door from my game the other night). He said I needed to wear cleats like him to play baseball with him.

It was too funny! I love how he goes all out!

Here we are in our cleats, about to PLAY BALL in the back yard.  Olivia is working on her photography skills :) (Tyler didn't want her to play because she wouldn't put her cleats on... I let her, though :)).



No comments:

Post a Comment