Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What in the world do 2 newlyweds do with no kids???

Olivia and Tyler never went and spent their one full week with their mother over the summer, and she moved last week, so she decided to take her week with them then.  I WAS DEVASTATED!!!! Junior and I both had a pretty rough week.  I made plans to hang out with friends, and so did he.  He went to help out my cousin one night too (what a wonderful husband). By the end of the week, we just had to keep ourselves busy so we wouldn't sit around and cry.

Thursday, we went on a double date to the lake on our boat. The weather was perfect and the sunset was beautiful... and you can tell Junior's having fun by the wake behind the boat :). He was actually going easy at this point :).




 Friday night, we went over to my friends Beth and Ben's for some delicious food and some relaxing hanging out.  It was nice to have my honey around to get to know some of my friends from school.  Since I work so far away, its not often that he comes to my after school affairs.

Saturday, we went motorcycle riding up to blood mountain with some friends. We stopped and had a delicious lunch, and headed home so I could get ready for girls' night out with some friends from church, and so Junior could work on his hot rod and do "man stuff" with his buddy, Kevin.

Here's the group... we're not in the back very often, so I took the photo op :)


Ignore the Helmet Head...

Sunday, I had already had plans to go with my sister and some friends from college to Wolf Mountain Winery for brunch and a wine tasting.  We had a TOTAL BLAST!!! They tagged me in some pics on facebook, but I only have this one from walking up.  The mountains were beautiful, the food was amazing, and the weather was terrific. And we laughed and laughed and had a great time :). I want to go back sometime and take Junior :).... maybe we can ride our Motorcycle up there.... its not exactly a "biker bar" but it could be a nice date :).


Monday, I wanted to cook Junior a nice dinner and spend some more quality time together before the kids FINALLY came back home Tuesday. Dinner was great and we had a nice evening together.

Now, back to real life!!! Welcome Home Babies! We Missed you Terribly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment