Thursday, July 14, 2011

5 years old = 2 wheels

Today, we made a churn of homemade icecream to take to my dad at work.  I know he changed what time he went but I didn't know what time, so we came a little early, and I brought a couple of beach balls to play with while we waited, and Tyler's bike. Not his new bike, though.... when Tyler got the new bike, we took the training wheels off the old bike for him to practice riding a two wheeler.  So we were in the parking lot at Mr. Kent's work, Olivia was shooting the beach ball at the basketball goal they have out there, and Tyler was working on his riding skills. I've helped him a couple of times in the driveway, but he didn't quite catch on.  But today, I guess, he was just ready, because I let go, and there he went!!!!!!!!!!!! It was TERRIFIC!!!!! I'm so proud :).



Olivia wasn't getting the wind in her hair like Tyler was, and it was pretty hot... so she retreated to the A/C.  Here's my little mini-me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment