Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Fun Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon, we went out on the lake with Carolyn and Kenny, Kevin, Sarah, and Kaelan. They were already out there when we came to meet them, but after they picked us up, we had a blast with them :).  The kids played by the boat ramps while they were coming to the dock to get us.

After we got out there, Mr. Kenny took us to a humongous rock where we could jump off.  I didn't think the kids would want to go, but they did.  And Olivia liked it more than Tyler! She's been surprising me this summer, with her love of splash mountain, and her courage to try new things.  After I got home and told Junior about it, he acted like he wouldn't have let them do it.  I bet he would have, though. It was a lot of fun... but I tell you what, it looked alot higher from the top looking down than it did from the bottom looking up! Mrs. Sarah took some pictures; I'm hoping she remembers to email them to me when she uploads them. I don't care to see myself in the pictures, but I sure do want to see the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment