Sunday, July 3, 2011

Poor little Pumpkin

The kids had their yearly check up the week before last, and of course, they did great, and were just as healthy and normal as can be! (Thank you God for healthy children.) Then last week, we got to take another trip to see the doc (who is AWESOME, by the way).  My sweet Olivia got an infection in her eye.  It didn't hurt or itch or anything.  She didn't even realize anything was wrong, she just kept getting "eye boogers" all day. But by the end of the day Thursday, her sweet little face was puffy, so Friday morning, we were on our way.  I went in her room in the middle of the night Thursday night to see if it had gotten any worse.  I rolled her over and tried to see with the light from the hall, but I guess I wan't gentle enough because she looked up half asleep and asks "is it still fluffy?" I love her. Love Her! LOVE HER!!!!

Here's my big brave 7 year old reading a book while waiting on the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment