Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello Blog

I've been thinking about writing a blog for a while now.  I love reading some of my friends' blogs, and thought I might like reading about myself too :) just kidding... maybe that someone else might like reading about my adventures :).  Well... since this is the first day of 2011, I thought it was as good a time as any to start writing.  Too bad nothing exciting happened today...

We talked to the 87 year old attendant at the garbage dump who was very sweet talking about his wife who passed away 9 years ago, and the first new year's eve they spent together.  This was mine and Junior's first New Year since we've been married. I think we will look back on it in the future and feel even more blessed than we already do... which is a lot.

It has been a wonderful, rainy day. We are home, safe, dry, warm, and together.  And I'm looking forward to the kids coming home tomorrow and going to Church for the first time in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment