Friday, January 28, 2011

Me and my Shadows :)

Doing things with Olivia and Tyler, and taking them places with me, really reminds me of how much my sister and I used to be our Mom's little sidekicks.  I am so so so very blessed to have such a wonderful mother :).  I would not be a good teacher or a good stepmom if it weren't for her teaching me how to care for children by caring for me so much.  She is such a wise lady!! And she never seemed to mind having 2 shadows that followed her everywhere.

Usually, I try to go to the grocery store ALONE, so I can take my time, and look for the things on my list and that I have coupons for and ONLY buy what I've planned on buying, and so that there are no small hands - or big ones - sneaking things into the cart. But sometimes, you just have to stop by to grab a thing or two.

Here's a spur of the moment grocery run for the Lances :).

1 comment:

  1. We do have the best mom in the world!!! And you are a great stepmom and teacher!! love you

    ReplyDelete