Monday, January 31, 2011

AMAZING WEEKEND!!

Ever since I booked our anniversary trip last week, I've been itching to go on a trip!! April is TOO long to wait. My budget, however, doesn't allow for me to jet off to anywhere my little heart desires.  A good comprimise was for us to spend the night at Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa.  Unfortunately, the spa was booked and had a waiting list for the weekend (but again, probably a good thing for my budget). We still had an AMAZING time! We got to see some beautiful scenery, had a nice drive up there, played in the arcade, explored the stables, swam in the indoor pool, spent some time in the hot tub, had some DELICIOUS meals, and just wondered around holding hands and chatting. We watched the sunset, we snuggled and watched a movie, we just had a plain on great time.



I just love my sweet husband, and we are so fortunate to be able to do things together, and go places. What a great life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment