Saturday, November 26, 2011

Definitely NOT Benedryl!!!

Here's the short version:

I washed my hands with clear liquid handsoap.

Olivia got stung earlier, and was complaining about it hurting when she laid on the pillow so I gave her benedryl (also a clear liquid).

I went into the bathroom to rinse their toothpaste down the sink and clean up the aftermath of their bedtime routine and noticed a drop of clear liquid running down the front of my shirt.

(You probably know where I'm going with this by now, but I'll continue anyway)

Olivia made a big fuss about how yuck the medicine was, but I didn't think it was that bad, and I took the drop on my shirt as the opportunity to find out.  I stuck my finger in the clear sticky liquid, and placed it promptly on my tongue.

You guessed it!!!!!!! NOT Benedryl!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment