Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

The past 2 years, we've had Thanksgiving Breakfast with my family so that we could have Lunch at Junior's Mom's. This year, Lindsey and Matt had plans at 10 with Matt's Mom, so I invited them to our house for breakfast so Lindsey would be able to see them before they left.  Tyler was up when I got up to start getting ready, and he wanted to watch TV on the couch while I was unloading the dishwasher, and setting the table, but he made sure that I knew, severall times, that he was going to help me when I started cooking.  He was so cute, he kept looking up over the back of the couch asking if I was ready for him to come help me yet :).
They did all the pigs and blanksts all by themselves (after I cut the dough for them :)).

Junior's mom is a great cook, so lunch there was delicious, and then we had dinner with Kenny and Carolyn, and headed to the auction for the Special Thanksgiving Auction, and after that, we hit up Wal-Mart for their midnight special :)

What a fun and blessing-filled day!  We truly have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment