Saturday, November 19, 2011

That's IT!!

I'm getting new carpet!!!!!!!!!

I usually never make a plan to spend our income tax return, I just put it in our savings account knowing that something will come along where the extra money will be needed.  Today, (thanks to my cousin's post about her new carpet.... thanks Beth Owen) I have decided that when we get our income tax return, we WILL be getting new carpet, and if it costs more than that, oh well, that's one of the reasons I  save!

My carpet was already a disaster when I bought the house. When I moved in that October, my intention was to get a part time job that next summer and use the money for new floors.  But, I met Junior, and spent the summer dating and falling in love instead :).  Then the next summer, I spent a lot of time with the kids, and doing different things, and you know how that goes.....and, well, here we are, 4 years later, with the same junky carpet. NO LONGER!!!!!!!! I'm getting new carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment