Friday, November 25, 2011

No School Fun

I picked up the kids Tuesday Morning for our Thanksgiving week together and we headed to Frances Meadows.  It has been a while since we've been swimming, so I thought that would be a great surprise for them :).

I checked the pool schedule online before I left, and the heated pool was open until 9, so we didn't have long, but as it turns out, it was just enough time for them to wear themselves out!

They always ask to play on the playground outside of Frances Meadows, but I don't usually let them, because we're almost always headed somewhere else when we leave there. Well, Tuesday, I let them play, and they really enjoyed themselves.  Olivia was a maniac on the monkey bars, the girl loves them! And Tyler enjoyed climbing on the rocks beside the playground, that I'm fairly sure are just for decorations...
 Taking a little break... he was worn out.

 Photo op ;)

Just a swingin :)

Our Frances Meadows adventure was followed up with a trip to the library and the dollar store, then we picked up some Burger King drive thru and headed back to the house.  It was a beautiful day, so we had our lunch on the porch and spent a little time on the trampoline :).  By that time, it wasn't even noon yet, but I for one was ready for a nap!

It was a good thing we took our nap because the rest of our day was a great adventure! We headed down to Callaway Garnens to see the Fantasy in Lights and the gardens :).

No comments:

Post a Comment