Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not much going on with the Lances

I haven't written a blog in over a week.  I was pretty addicted there for a while, I must be boring myself to death these days or something... ha ha.  Truthfully, though, not much going on.  Here are some of the highlights:

-The kids and I went to the mall with some coupons for victoria's secret.  I got free panties, and the kids got free hand sanitizer.
-Chic-fil-a has free kids' meals on Tuesdays with the purchase of an adult meal, so we all ate for 11 bucks Tuesday.
-Olivia got an A on her spelling test.
-Olivia had a follow up with her neurologist today, she's still doing fine
-We all went four wheeler riding down the dirt road behind our house the other night and really enjoyed that.
-Tyler's been helping me cook more, he's such a good helper :)
-The anniversary of Junior's an my engagement was Monday, and we had a delicious steak dinner with roasted asparagus and baked potatoes.
-Oh, I did almost blow myself up with the grill. The ignitor button wasn't working, so I used a lighter... and well, long story short, I singed off all my arm hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows... there was also a burned hand and a pine needle involved.
-I had to wash and dry the rugs in the bathroom due to the kids having too much fun swimming in the bathtub... and not drying off for potty breaks. ha.
-Last weekend, the kids weren't home, Junior went to the drag strip with his friends and took the Nova, and I stayed home pretty much the whole weekend eating soup and taking medicine.
-Work has been good and the weather has been very nice.

I guess that's about it. This weekend should bring some excitement.  I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment