Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Power of Advertisement

I was on the way home from school, doing a little facebook check while waiting in traffic for one of the redlights that takes about 15 minutes to get through, due to poor timing, and I saw a picture my friend Melissa posted of her with a cup of starbucks coffee.  Next thing I knew, my car was pulling into Starbucks (which I could see from the redlight where I was parked)!! WHAT!?!? It was like it had a mind of its own. Then I saw that they had the buy one get one free on the Holiday flavors, so I got a Pumpkin Spice AND a Caremel Brule Latte.

What a WONDERFUL afternoon treat, and even though I didn't need the two cups of coffee, you know I do love a BOGO deal :).  I had quite a bit of one of them still in the cup when I got home.

My handsome little stud didn't mind helping me finish it off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment