Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another one bites the dust!

So this is a story I couldn't make up. The kids and I went to the lake this afternoon with my friend Jennifer, and her 18 month old, Taylor.  We had a picnic lunch (through which Olivia was whining about her loose tooth hurthing the entire time) and went to feed the fish before the sanding and swimming began. When we got back from the dock, Olivia was still complaining about the tooth, so I asked her if she wanted me to yank it out, but she wouldn't let me.  A few minutes later, Olivia went with Jennifer and Taylor to the bathroom, while Tyler and I cleaned up from the picnic (and I cleaned up the lemonade he spilled all over the car).

They come back, and Olivia is grinning ear to ear, and is holding, guess what.... her tooth! My big girl has pulled her tooth all by herself :).  I find out later that she pulled the tooth while in the stall, and passed it under the stall wall to Jennifer, while Taylor ducks under the stall wall to join Olivia.  Poor Jennifer! At least it didn't bleed everywhere.

I put the tooth in the cup holder in my car so I wouldn't lose it in the sand. And we kept right on with our afternoon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment