Saturday, June 25, 2011

I do so love peer pressure!!

Junior's buddy, Kevin, has been wanting a motorcycle for a while.  He finally got one last week, and my husband convinces him to take his first ride ever on it down the humongous hill in the front of our house.  He did great, but my sister and I were both trying to get him to go to a parking lot somewhere... we were so worried for him, but he made it back up :)


And 2 days later, my dear husband convinces the poor boy to take his first ride ever to the ball fields where my game was, at 8:30. So, not only is the poor boy riding over an hour both ways on his first ride, he's going home in the dark!!  He was a champ.  I'm excited that we'll have someone else to add to our riding crew now :)


That's Kevin on the left on his new bike, and Junior on the right :).

No comments:

Post a Comment