Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun Filled Friday!

Olivia asks often to cook something with her Easy Bake Oven.  Its not too messy, but it takes 15 minutes for the bulb to warm up, and by the time they wait for that, then stir the powder and water, and wait another 12 for the cake, its not really as much fun as it seems.

Well Fun Friday morning seemed like as good a time as any to break out the ole Easy Bake.  Here's Tyler icing his cake and putting on the sprinkles.


After the Easy Bake fun, we moved on to the Cupcake Maker.


Then packed Lunch to take to the park.  Olivia made her own Sandwich and I usually cut the crust off for her, but this time I thought I'd let her give it a try.  (I think I'll keep doing it for her for a little while longer, though)




And here's my big boy riding his bike to the park for our picnic :) not sure what kind of face he's making, but those glasses are from a 3D movie...lol



After the park picnic, we went to tour the firestation.  It was terrific.  And our favorite firefighter gave us the VIP treatment.  Here they are about to take a ride in the firetruck.




Last stop, Francess Meadows Aquatic Center.  They weren't too excited about me trying to take their picture.



If you look hard, you can see my baby coming down the slide feet first, on his stomach :)



My big boy swimming all on his own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment