Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Weekend

Saturday morning:
A couple of Halloween art projects.

Saturday afternoon:
Dress in Halloween costumes to head out to Matt's mom, Linda's, church for a fall festival, complete with a hayride with Aunt Lindsey, and Daddy getting caught playing with Olivia's props for her cowgirl costume!




Sunday Morning:
Daddy got up and moved to the couch on account of my talking in my sleep (its actually described by my husband as moaning and hee-hawing - lovely, huh?) So... when the kids got up, they came straight to the bedroom to wake me up, that's a much better idea than waking Daddy up.  We watched a little TV, then had to start showers and getting ready for church.  We needed to have our breakfast in the bedroom so that we wouldn't wake daddy up.  I have been wanting to try an idea I got from Pinterest to turn your pop-up toaster sideways to make cheese toast for a while, and I figured that the need to have breakfast in the bedroom was just the right time to try that.  I have the ironing board set up in there, so I brought in the toaster, bread, cheese, some paper towels, and milk. After toasting the cheese toast in the sideways toaster, I set the kids up on the bed on a beach towel (to catch crumbs) to have breakfast while I showered and got their stuff ready. Definitely a different sort of way to start our Sunday, but we all enjoyed it :) (daddy included, he enjoyed his sleep, I'm sure).


Sunday afternoon:
Back into Costumes to have a little more fun, have dinner with Mr. Kent and Mrs. Janice, trick or treat at Memaw and Papa's, go to Trunks of Treats at mom's Church, and trick or treat at Mrs. Teri's.




It was a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment