Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I knew it was a good idea to make a blog :)

Yesterday something, although not surprising, unexpected happened and it really got me down for a while.  I started worrying, stressing, planning.... you know.... I haven't really thought about it much today, because I got some more bad news, that I will not be working at Richards Middle School next year, and dont know yet where I will be working (I do, at least, have a job). Its the end of the day now, and I'm waiting on my students' buses to get here, checking email, looking at friends' blogs, and pretty much anything else that's NOT grading the papers I need to grade. So I was reading over my last couple of posts, and the last line of one of them says "God is such a good planner."

And that's probably all I need to say about that. Send up a prayer for us, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment