Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snack Night

Every once in a while, my dad's side of our family will get together for a family game night.  Everyone brings snacks, and we eat, talk, joke, and play board and card games.  Well, our most recent game night was Saturday, but it didn't quite turn out the way we'd planned.  We had SO much food and SO much fun that we never got around to playing the games!!  We decided that next time, we'll just have snack night :).  Everyone raved and raved about how much they loved to have appetizers and dips and snacks like that for dinner.  It was terrific!!

Junior and Tyler went up to my parents' house a little early, since it was such a beautiful day, so that Tyler could ride the four wheeler that Santa brought to him and his sister. By the time I got there, he was riding all over the pasture all by himself.  Before that, he'd been following Junior around on one of my dad's four wheelers.  I was so proud watching my big boy ride around on his REAL four wheeler.  He's so big and so smart.  I just love my little boy to pieces!!!!

SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment