Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Morning


I already wrote about Olivia sneaking under the tree in the middle of the night, getting and opening her Dora Pajamas, putting them on, and going back to bed!! But here's another picture of the girl and her new pajamas :)
 Here's my handsome honey, ready to tear into his loot!
 "My Bee Bee Gun!!!"
 "My computer touch!!!" ('computer touch' = tablet)
 And the Kidz Bop 20 that she requested at the last minute.  She was really excited about it :), I'm glad Santa was able to come through :).
 You think he's excited about this one??
 His daddy is!!!!!!!!
 And then Daddy shot Tyler in the Eye!!!!!!!!!!!
 But he recovered just in time to get into the stockings :)
We had a wonderful Christmas Morning, topped off with breakfast as a whole family at the kitchen table! It was one of the best Christmas mornings yet!!

1 comment:

  1. Someone needs to remind Daddy of the "no shooting in the face" rule :-)

    ReplyDelete