Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family Fun: Sister Edition

My sister invited me to go to her company Christmas party with her.  We had a blast.  I've heard a lot about all of her colleagues, and apparently, they've heard about me too :).  Here are two of my favorite conversations from the evening:

Colleague: Lindsey, your sister is beautiful.
Lindsey: She's related to me, what did you expect?

Lindsey: Patrice, where's your boo?
Patrice: At home with the kids.
Lindsey: Where's the nanny?
Patrice: She's with me. Girls' night baby!

LOL awesome! Now, its not quite as funny as you read it as it was in real life, but if you'll just imagine the expressions and tone of voice that may go with statements like these (especially my sister's "she's related to me, what did you expect?"), I think you'll find the humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment