Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas Sneaky

On Christmas morning, Tyler got up long before Olivia, but we wouldn't let him get her up until a decent hour. When I finally went in to get her up, I noticed the label from the Dora pajamas Santa brought her on the bedroom floor. Then I noticed that she was sound asleep, WEARING THE PAJAMAS. That little sneak got up sometime in the middle of the night, got her PJ's, opened them, put them on, then went back to sleep. HILARIOUS!!! Junior was a little upset that she'd gotten into the gifts when he told them while tucking them in not to get their presents until we got in there, but I thought it was too funny, and pretty uncharacteristic of her. She's usually a pretty strict rule follower, I think thats why I found it so funny! But nonetheless, that was the start to a Wonderful Christmas day for the Lances.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Love it!!! No wonder she was sleepy- sneakiness takes it out of you!!

    ReplyDelete