Friday, December 30, 2011

I cannot tell a lie, WE chopped down the Christmas Tree.

I can't believe I haven't shared this.  We had such a wonderful time the day we went to get our Christmas tree.  We'd been working on our ornaments for a while and were finally ready for T-Day (tree day). My friend Melissa told me about the place they went to get their Christmas tree, so I looked it up online, gave them a call, and decided that that would be the place for us to get ours too!

When we got there, we discovered that they had a station to write letters to Santa! What a great idea! Tyler gets a little assistance from Daddy...


I don't know if you can make this out or not, but it says "b b gun, motorcycle, please, Tyler" LOL

 There was a petting zoo outside :)
 Then we went on our tree hunt... we were unsuccessful at first, as many of the trees weren't much taller than the kids, and our ceilings are vaulted....
 But we finally found a winner, and began the process of bringing that bad boy down!

 SUCCESS! Now to drag it to the truck... I promise I helped carry it, I just made them "help daddy" to take a picture.
 And while Daddy was with the employees getting the tree trimmed and ready to take home, the kids discovered the Christmas Cookie Decorating Station!!!! (And I thought the Letter to Santa station was a good idea, this one took the cake - er - the cookie!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment