Friday, December 30, 2011

Official Santa Visit

I took the kids to see Santa at the Mall of Georgia the Tuesday before Christmas.  I don't know why I waited so long, I just figured it would be easier if I did it once they got out of school.  Well.... it seemed like a decent idea. I can get photos printed the same day at walgreens, the wait would probably be shorter if we went as soon as they opened, and we would have the rest of the day to see the new Chipmunks movie and do a little last minute shopping.  What I did NOT plan for, though, after having already purchased everything the kids had been talking about wanting, was Olivia asking Santa for a specific CD. She'd never even mentioned it before, then all of a sudden, its all she could talk about.  Well, she must've been a good girl, because Santa came through for her :).

Here we are waiting in line.


And, here they are with the big guy! We got 3 "official" shots this year.  I love them all, especially in sequence :)



(well, other than Olivia's near wardrobe malfunction... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment