Monday, December 19, 2011

I've created a monster!!

For a while there, it seemed like every time I took Olivia to the Doctor, she had blood work, or got a shot, or something traumatic, so I would always get her a milkshake as a reward for being so brave.... well, now, she thinks she gets a milkshake after every visit.... Fine by me!

She was feeling under the weather yesterday, so I took her to the Dr. first thing this morning.  he thought it was just a 24 hr bug or something, and she was much better today other than being a little tired. So, after the apt, we went to McDonalds. Olivia's chioce: A hashbrown, and a milkshake! Comin' right up my love :).


We ate out in the play area, but after Olivia's hash brown, she was still hungry. The cashier saw me let her use my debit card to pay for breakfast, so I handed it to her and off she went :). There was another girl in the play area that smiled at me as she left, and asked if they'd let her use it.  I told her we'd find out. Olivia came back with a to go bag and handed me my card with no reciept. I asked her if she got a hash brown. She said "yeah, a bunch!" HA I got worried for a minute, and asked her again for the reciept, but she couldn't produce one. The other girl and I were cracking up. It turns out that she only had 2, and when I checked my account online on my phone, it had already posted the $1.07 that it cost for the hashbrowns. She ate both, for a total of 3, and then played for a couple of minutes. I was pretty proud of her for going to get her own breakfast :). As we were leaving, I thanked the cashier for letting her use the card, and she just smiled and said "she's a pro at it." Love my little independent pumpkin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment