Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with the Fam

The Eve before Christmas Eve, we had dinner and Christmas Celebration with my mom and dad. Of course, as usual, Olivia and Tyler got SPOILED!! (I did too)

Here's my boy checking out his pile of presents :)

 Balancing act?
 Checking out his cool new clothes and AWESOME Camo shoes Aunt Lindsey and Mr. Matt picked out for him!
 Cashola!! Thanks Mrs. Janice and Mr. Kent!!
 Then Daddy helped them decorate their Gingerbread house :) Lindsey had the genius plan to use the deviled egg plate to separate each different type of candy.

 There was a gingerbread man and a Christmas tree that were supposed to stand up beside the house, but as you can see, the Christmas tree stood, and the gingerbread man got stripped of his candy clothin and lost his legs.... poor guy.
But, we had an amazing evening with my family. Oh, and did I mention that our Christmas Dinner was Fajitas?!?! HA those were great too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment