Thursday, December 1, 2011

Free and Fun

...2 of my favorite things :)

Which is one of the many reasons the kids and I love going to the park.  A few weeks ago, when I picked them up from after school care, we needed to go to the mall, and passed by Laurel Park on the way.  There is a FANTASTIC new playground there.  I told the kids next time I picked them up, I'd take them, but I haven't picked them up in a while because Junior can get there faster. Well, I picked them up the other day, and just as I promised, I took them to the park!! They didn't even remember, but they sure were excited when I reminded them :). I showed up to get them with some BK kids meals which already excited them.  They had it scarfed down before we even got over to the park.  They eat lunch so early. But it gave them plenty of extra energy to play and wear themselves out for bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment