Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stroke of Genius

Stacy and I had planned our kids' Christmas Photos for a few weeks, and on the day of the big event, we set up the "studio" in my dining room, and I picked up some Little Caesar's hot and ready for us all to have after the photo shoot. Well, unfortunately, the pizzas were not hot and ready, and we had to wait for a few minutes.  We decided to take that time to pick out a couple of 2 liter drinks to have.  I got one Mountain Dew because Junior, Stacy, and Michael all love it.  I let the kids choose the other.  Of course they wanted different things.  Olivia wanted Orange Crush, and Tyler wanted Sierra Mist. In a stroke of genius, I decided that the kids should "Rock Paper Scissors" for it.

It ended up being a great idea. Tyler won, and Olivia didn't even whine about it, or ask why he got what he wanted and she didn't because it was very obvious that he won, fair and square! As we went to sit and wait for our pizzas to finish, the lady that was already sitting and waiting looks at me, grinning from ear to ear, and says, "I have 4 kids. I think you just saved my life." HA Totally made my day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment