Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Today is mine and Junior's one year anniversary!! He's showering and we're going to dinner and a movie tonight.  Our One Year Anniversary trip will be April 4th, on my spring break.  I used my personal days for the cruise in October, so I couldn't take anymore days off.... but.... it will be totally worth the wait because we will be celebrating in VEGAS!! :).  I'm very excited!

But even more than that, I've been looking forward to something for the whole year... something I thought about even before our wedding, because I ordered a special box for it. And TODAY, my friends, today was the day, that we got to open and eat the top tier of our wedding cake.... and..... drumroll please...


I open the box to find the cake looking just like it did a year ago :) (so far so good :))



We cut into it....



and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Junior even felt the need to smush it into my mouth since I gave him the evil eye at the wedding warning him against it.

I'll eat some more when we get home, but for now, off to date night with my LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment