Monday, March 21, 2011

Learning SO much SO fast!!

Tyler has gotten the cooking bug lately.  He's been wanting to help with everything.  And he's a terrific helper :).

Here he is making homemade pizza:

He mixed in all the ingredients for the dough, and kneaded it all by himself!! (while I cooked the meat)
He rolled it out on the pizza stone, pulling and stretching it perfectly :).  He spread the sauce evenly, then put the meat on in the shape of a smiley face (I missed that photo op, but it was SO sweet).  Then we sprinkled the whole thing with meat.


When it came time for the cheese, he was a little reluctant, because he doesn't like cheese, but I convinced him to save himself a slice with no cheese and put cheese on the rest for the rest of the family. He is really getting good with directions.  I'm so proud of my big 4 year old helper :).

No comments:

Post a Comment