Thursday, March 10, 2011

I've never been so in love!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Grace Lance has GOT to be my child!!!

After Olivia was tucked in for the night, I came in her room to check on her and to put some Cortisone 10 on her hand, and when I turned the light on, she looked like she was about to cry :(. I scooped her up and hugged her and asked he what was wrong, at which point, she started a full on cry and told me repeatedly that nothing was wrong.  Junior heard us and came in and scooped her up too, and she wouldn't even tell him what was wrong.

I noticed her glancing back at the TV screen and realized that it may have been a sad part in the movie.  So I asked her if that was what it was, and she started crying again and told us that she was upset because the girl in the movie was leaving.

IT WAS SO SWEET!!! And the crazy thing is, although I rarely cry in real life (unless I'm fighting mad), I cry over EVERY MOVIE! I cried like a baby in Toy Story 3 when Andy went off to college.  Junior gives me the hardest time!! But I'm totally in love with the fact that our baby girl is a movie cry baby like me :).

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment