Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'll spare you the details of my MISERABLE weekend, and skip straight to the good parts...

#1 Olivia is out of the hospital, and the new meds seem to be working
#2 When I left my keys at the hospital, my spare that usually only opens the door worked in the ignition!!
#3 The kids weren't with Junior when someone hit his truck on the way home from the hospital.
#4 Junior is okay
#5 The person that hit him had insurance.
#6 The lady at Suntrust didn't ask for my ID when I went to cash a check after I left my wallet in Junior's truck, and needed money to pay for the dinner I'd already ordered over the phone.
#7 I had friends calling to check on me, cooking me dinner, offering me a place to sleep close to the hospital, giving me a place to shower and nap, visiting us in the hospital, giving a shoulder to cry on, and PRAYING for all of us.
#8 God is taking care of us, and has everything under control.

We're going to be okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment