Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jesus, Jesus Bo-Besus

This morning on the way to my Mom's for lunch after church, I tried to teach the kids the name song.  I started with Tyler Tyler Bo-Byler, banana fanna fo Fyler, me my mo Myler, Tyler!! Then I moved on to Olivia, Daddy, Jessica, Lindsey, Matt (my sister and her boyfriend), Mrs. Janice, Mr. Kent (my parents), and then I started back with the kids.  Well, I was about half way through Olivia for the second time, when she stops singing, and shouts out "LETS DO JESUS!!!"

I LOVE it when the kids bring up Jesus or God in random conversations.  It makes me feel like we're teaching them something right.

I also taught them the baby turtle song that my dear friend Rebecca learned from her nephew.

I had a baby turtle.
His name was Tiny Tim.
I put him in the bath tub,
to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water,
and ate up all the soap.
And now my baby turtle
has bubbles in his throat.
*hiccup*

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment