Saturday, October 15, 2011

laughter in the car...

Tyler: Knock Knock
Olivia: Who's there?
Tyler: Pencil
pause
Me: Pencil who?
Tyler: Pencil fall down if you don't wear a belt!
HAHA

moments later...
Mrs. Jance: Knock Knock
Olivia: Who's there?
Mrs. Janice: Wanda Witch
Olivia: Who's she? (bwa hahaha)

Mrs. Janice: You're supposed to say "Wanda Witch who?"
Olivia: Wanda Witch Who?
Mrs. Janice: Wanda Witch you a happy halloween :)

moments later....
Me: I've got a knock knock joke for you mom, you start it
Mrs. Janice: Knock Knock
Me: Who's there?
(pause)
Me: HA HA Joke's on you


 This one is totally unrelated, but it made me laugh like a crazy person, I guess because I know these crazy kids.

Olivia: I want us to go out to eat together, Me, You, Mrs. Janice, Lindsey, and Daddy and Mr. Kent.  And Matt can watch Tyler and Harry (Matt's dog).

Tyler: What!?!?! I want to go too.

Olivia: I'll bring you something back.  You want a hamburger?

Tyler: NO!

Olivia: Okay, I'll bring you a taco, and Matt a taco, and a taco for me.

Tyler: YOU DON'T EVEN EAT TACOS!!!

Random, I know, but those two CRACK ME UP!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You need to backtrack and post your Disney trip. You do such a fabulous job on blogging!

    ReplyDelete